- How can FreeRevs.com be Free?
- FreeRevs.com is free because advertisers pay to appear on
FreeRevs.com so the users get it entirely free.
- How long will my Free car listing run?
- Indefinitely, there is no limit to how long your listing can stay
on FreeRevs.com, but after long periods of inactivity we may send you
a reminder email, just to make sure your car is still available.
- How often can I Rev my car?
- You can Rev your car only once per day, but you can ask your
friends to Rev it for you too.
- How do I get my car Revved up Faster?
- Email your friends and ask them to Rev your car. Add a link to your
car on a social site. Use our code generator to add a Rev Meter to a
social site or your own website.
- Why do some cars show up on the Home page?
- The cars on the home page have the highest Revs of all of the cars
in the FreeRevs.com system.
- What is different about FreeRevs.com?
- The entire FreeRevs.com website is dedicated to providing the most
visibility to the people who most want to sell their cars, daily
Revving and getting their friends to help rev the car will move the
car to front pages of FreeRevs.com and help sell their cars faster due to
- How many cars can I put on FreeRevs.com?
- At this time we only allow one car per email address, because
FreeRevs.com was designed as a free consumer website we wanted to help
prevent users from adding large inventories of cars and abusing the
- How will you use my email address?
- Your email address is used mostly to verify your user account, but
also to notify you of messages from a buyer or seller. We never reveal
your email address to the recipient of a message or display it on the
web, we do this to prevent spam or other unsolicited offers.
- How do I describe my car the best?
- Try to use complete and accurate descriptions of your cars color,
options, maintenance, history, etc. Describe the things that you think
buyers will like about your car.
- Do you have any photo tips?
- When you are taking photos you should wash and vacuum your car
thoroughly, try to use a nice setting or background around the car
and take your pictures in the sunlight. Try high and low angles to
give a different perspective. Take pictures of the interior, engine,
wheels or other things that a buyer would find desirable.
- How do I contact a Seller?
- On each car listing's detail page you will find a contact form.
Enter any message you want, then enter your email address and press
"Send Message" you will be sent an email message to verify your email
address, once you do your message will be automatically and
anonymously sent to the seller.
- How do Buyers Contact me?
- When a buyer fills out your contact form and submits a message you
will receive a notification at your email address and on your
FreeRevs.com homepage where you can view the message and respond to
- Why do you require a photo of my car?
- Don't you hate car classifieds that don't have pictures? Pictures
speak a thousand words, especially when you're talking about cars.
Because FreeRevs.com is only interested in quality car listings we
will always require a photo.
- When you say "High Resolution Pictures" how big are they?
- FreeRevs.com currently supports Twelve 1024x768 pixel images for each car.
We recommend uploading pictures at least as large as 1024x768 pixels.
FreeRevs.com will automatically resize the photos to several appropriate web sizes to maximize the speed and quality of your car listing.